Image from Google Jackets
Plants of significance to the Ganai community / by Rob de Souza-Daw, Ken Harris and Doris Paton.Material type: TextPublication details: Morwell, Vic. : Woolum Bellum Koorie Open Door Education Campus of Kurnai College, 2000.Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 30 cmISBN:
- Plants, Edible -- Australia -- Gippsland (Vic.)
- Medicinal plants -- Australia -- Gippsland (Vic.)
- Aboriginal Australians -- Australia -- Gippsland (Vic.)
- Aboriginal Australians
- Medicinal plants
- Plants, Edible
- Aborigines, Australian -- Victoria -- Gippsland
- Kurnai / Gunai people (S68) (Vic SJ55)
- Indigenous knowledge - Botany
- Indigenous knowledge - Health and medicine
- Food - Bush tucker
- Material culture - String and rope making
- Fishing - Fish poisoning
- Kurnai people S68
- Aboriginal Australians -- Victoria -- Gippsland
- Plants, Edible -- Victoria -- Gippsland
- Medicinal plants -- Victoria -- Gippsland
- Victoria -- Gippsland
- Victoria (Vic)
- 581.63099456 21
|Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Book||State Botanical Collection||RBG||581.63099456 PLA (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Issued||22/09/2022||RBG00024568|
Title from cover.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
This publication identifies the plants which are known to have been used by the Ganai community. A photograph is provided for each plants and is accompanied by an explanation of the plant's usage. The scientific name, common name and the Ganai name, where known, is given for each plant.
RBG copy donated by Rodger Elliot November 2021.
Title from cover